DAY 21 - THE SICK DAY

DAY 21 - 4th JULY 2015

TRAINING - NOTHING

WEIGHTS DURATION: 0mins                    CARDIO DURATION: 0mins

I can't believe it; the accumulation of 30 odd days straight at work, combined with this training and a few beers last night has all but finished me off. I'm sorry to say, I have failed the 33 day challenge and the sickness has got the better of me. I couldn't keep anything down for too long and when my stomach finally settled, it was cheat time. I was eating all sorts of comforting food which made me feel great, but horrendous shortly after. I must admit, it was great to have a day off.




DIET


I'd be lying if I said it wasn't worth it!


I can only apologise and promise to try and keep going until I fly back on the 16th. 

Sorry. Byeeee.




W3 D7. DAY 21 OVERALL
W1 D7 - DAY 7 OVERALL

W2 D7. DAY 14 OVERALL



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

INSTAGRAM FEED

Popular Posts

Twitter Updates